- Andrew Brenza’s Gossamer Lid, designed by Alban Fischer, is now available for pre-order.
- Accepted FILL: A Collection co-authored by Erika Howsare and Kate Schapira for publication in 2016.
- Jenny Drai’s [ the door ] now available.
- Accepted Lisa Donovan’s Red of Split Water a burial rite for publication in 2016.
- Michael Sikkema’s May Apple Deep now available.
- Our 2015 Bob Kaufman judge Laura Mullen has selected there are boxes and there is wanting by Tessa Micaela Landreau-Grasmuck as our 2015 Bob Kaufman Book Prize winner.
- Recent Reviews:
- Felix Bernstein reviews Divya Victor’s Natural Subjects at Jacket2.
- Marthe Reed on Tracey McTague’s SUPER NATURAL at Harriet
- Dylan Krieger reviews SUPER NATURAL at HTML GIANT
- Bill Lavender’s Q at New Orleans Review
- Paige Taggart’s Want for Lion at Publisher’s Weekly
- Jen Coleman’s Psalms for Dogs and Sorcerers at Rain Taxi
- Jenn Tynes’s Trick Rider at Sabotage
Tessa Micaela Landreau-Grasmuck’s there are boxes and there is wanting (2015 Bob Kaufman Book Prize winner, selected by Laura Mullen)
Andrew Brenza’s Gossamer Lid
Lisa Cattrone’s simple constructs for the lizzies
Lisa Donovan’s Red of Split Water a burial rite
FILL: A Collection by Kate Schapira and Erika Howsare